Shore Excursion Day Tour from TIEN SA port to visit Hue Citadel & Royal Tomb
HUE was considered the capital of Vietnam during the years 1802 until 1945 and was considered to be the political and cultural capital under the Nguyen Dynasty during that time. The beautiful Perfume River winds its way through the City, the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Inner City thereby giving Hue the feeling of serene great beauty.
Hue was recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural Heritage Site in 1993.
- -Enjoy the stunning view & visit the war bunkers on Hai Van Pass if time is permited
- Visit the majestic Khai Dinh Tomb
- Visit the former royal capital of Hue from 1802 to 1945 (the last feudal system of Viet Nam with Nguyen Dynasty), including the amazing:
- Imperial City,
- the Forbidden Purple City and
- the Emperor’s private residence
- Visit Thien Mu Heavenly Lady Pagoda
– Our professional tour guide and driver pick you up OUTSIDE the gate ( Please let us know your name’ cruise ship & Arrival & departure time of your cruise to arrange well ). You just walk about 10 minutes or use free GREEN SHUTTLE BUS from the ship to the gate outside. Please understand there is the port fee if the driver and tour guide pick you up from the ship.
It takes about 2 hours from Tien Sa port to Hue city.
Arriving in Hue and visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945.
Visit Thien Mu Pagoda considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime.
Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and make sure that you will be on time for the next departure
- Air conditioned car, Minivan 16 seats with experienced driver or large bus
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrella, sun glasses
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
-For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang.Mr)
|2 pax||3 - 5Pax||6 - 8pax||9 - 10pax|
|in USD $ /per Pax||110$/Pax||90$/pax||75$/pax||70$/pax|
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 :75% Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- If the ship is unable to dock at the port as planned due to weather or mechanical issues, We will refund full amount of the deposit back to you.
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang.Mr)