Shore Excursions Day Tour from Tien Sa Port to Son Tra Peninsula - Marble Mountains & Hoi An city
- Hoi An city World Heritage listed town is located along Thu Bon river. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries and is a wonderful backdrop for taking stunning photos. In the past, Hoi An was used as an international trading port to import and export wood, gold and silk… At that time, Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 19th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor that chosen to replace Hoi An as the major port.
- The Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements and is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain
- Travellers can climb the more than 150 steps that lead to the summit of Thuy Son, where incredible views of natural landscapes as well as access to these grottoes. Visitors can explore Huyen Khong and Tang Chon cave, as well as the Tam Thai pagoda, which was built in 1825. These ancient religious monuments showcase the region’s age-old tradition of stone carving, thanks to relief work chipped away from the mountain’s marble façade.
This tour begins with your arrival into the port. We will pre-arrange with you the perfect time for pick-up and return to the ship, making sure to have you back safely and stress-free, in plenty of time for your departure.
Our tour guide and driver will be waiting for you outside the gate of Tien Sa port where they will be holding up a board with your name. You just need to walk from the ship’s gangway approximately 10 minutes – alternatively or use the free green shuttle bus directly from the ship to outside the gate.
Please note: if you prefer your guide and driver to picking you up directly from the gangway, you will be obliged to pay a Port Charge fee of US $25 per person as per Vietnam Port Authority Law.
We will start the tour to visit the Giant Lady Buddha Statue. This is the tallest statue in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on the Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue leans on the mountains facing out to sea. There are 17 floors within the statue lap and each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and posture.
Next we head to Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Arriving to Hoi An at lunch time and our tour guide will recommend you the best local restaurant to enjoy the great food as your request.
The next stop on your adventure takes you to the prettiest town in Vietnam – Hoi An. This World Heritage listed town is located along Thu Bon river. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries and is a wonderful backdrop for taking stunning photos. In the past, Hoi An was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kingdom to import and export wood, gold and silk… At that time, Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 18th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor chosen to replace Hoi An as the major port.
During your guided walking tour around the Hoi An old city, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market… you will also have free time to do some shopping in Hoi An’s interesting shops.
On the way back to the ship, we will stop at My Khe Beach ( fomer name is China Beach) which is considered to be the most picturesque beach in the center of Viet Nam.
We assure that you will return the ship one hour before or earlier the next departure
- Air conditioned car, Minivan 16 seats with experienced driver or large bus
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
-For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang.Mr)
|2 pax||3 - 5Pax||6 - 8pax||9 - 12pax|
|in USD $ /per Pax||90$/Pax||75$/pax||60$/pax||55$/pax|
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 :75% Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- If the ship is unable to dock at the port as planned due to weather or mechanical issues, We will refund full amount of the deposit back to you.
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang.Mr)