Shore Excursion Day Tour from Chan May Port to Hai Van Pass - Marble Mountains - Hoi An city
- Hoi An city World Heritage listed town is located along Thu Bon river. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries and is a wonderful backdrop for taking stunning photos. In the past, Hoi An was used as an international trading port to import and export wood, gold and silk… At that time, Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 19th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor that chosen to replace Hoi An as the major port.
- The Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements and is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain
- Travellers can climb the more than 150 steps that lead to the summit of Thuy Son, where incredible views of natural landscapes as well as access to these grottoes. Visitors can explore Huyen Khong and Tang Chon cave, as well as the Tam Thai pagoda, which was built in 1825. These ancient religious monuments showcase the region’s age-old tradition of stone carving, thanks to relief work chipped away from the mountain’s marble façade.
This tour begins with your arrival into the port where we will already have pre-arranged the perfect time for pick-up and return to the ship, making sure to have you back safely and stress-free, in plenty of time for your departure.
Our tour guide and driver will be waiting for you at the port where they will be holding up a board with your name and will be ready to give you a warm welcome as you step off the gangway.
We begin this tour with a drive to the Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass, you will have a chance to see the most dramatic panoramic views and also visit the war bunkers remain.
The next stop is at My Khe Beach (former name :China Beach) where you can take photos of the Giant Lady Buddha Statue and be mesmerized by more breathtaking views over the Son Tra Peninsula.
We make our way to Marble Mountains where we will stop for a few minutes to enjoy the marble sculpture village which was created by the most skillful artisans. After, you will take the elevator up to the Water Mountains where you will enjoy more impressive views from the top, and you can wander around the beautiful natural caves as well as take the opportunity to visit the Buddhist pagoda.
You will then depart for Hoi An City, surely one of the most popular and picturesque destinations in Vietnam.
On arrival to Hoi An, our guide will recommend you the best local restaurant for lunch as your type of food request. After lunch, you will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark. You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum. You will then have time to stroll around the town and buy souvenirs or some beautiful paintings which is Hoi An’ famous
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and make sure that you will be on time for the next departure
Tour package includes:
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
-For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249
|2 pax||3 - 5Pax||6 - 10pax|
|in USD $ /per Pax||95$/Pax||75$/pax||65$/pax
Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 :75% Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- If the ship is unable to dock at the port as planned due to weather or mechanical issues, We will refund the full amount of the deposit to you.
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249 (Hoang.Mr)