My Son & Hoi An City Tour from Da Nang or Hoi An
This is a private tour option for travelers who want to learn about Cham’s Culture, History of Hoi An Old Town – Both of them are World Heritage Sites in Central Coast Vietnam
Explore historic landmarks of central Vietnam on a full-day tour that takes in My Son Sanctuary in the morning, and Hoi An Ancient Town in the afternoon. Your knowledgeable guide shares the history of these iconic UNESCO World Heritage sites enjoy an in-depth experience of the temples, heritage buildings and stunning landscapes. Your tour includes a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a restaurant in Hoi An. Limited to Tour includes entrance fees, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang or Hoi An.
My Son was the capital city of Champa Kingdom (around the 4th to 13th century). It is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers connecting to each other with complicated red brick designs. The major structure of Cham architecture is tower, built to reflect the divinity of the king.
Hoi An city World Heritage listed town is located along Thu Bon river. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries and is a wonderful backdrop for taking stunning photos. In the past, Hoi An was used as an international trading port to import and export wood, gold and silk… At that time, Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 19th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor that chosen to replace Hoi An as the major port.
We will start the day tour as your suitable time from your hotel and visit My Son Holy land firstly . The whole day tour will take around 8 hours.
- 8:00AM: Pick-up at your hotel’ lobby then depart to My Son Holly land,
- 9:00. Arrive to My Son and take the electric car with a short walk to the sites
- 9:30. Enjoy the Cham’s Traditional Apsara Dancing show …and the longest whistle performed by a real Cham person.
- 9:30 – 11:00. Your guide will provide you with more in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos.. You will learn more about Cham’ culture, history and architectural styles, especially the amazing techniques they used in building the ruins, which are still notcompletely understood. There continues to be question about their ability to produce tons of these brick, the firing of brick and mortar used between them as well as the decorative carving found on them.
- 11:15. After My Son tour, we return to Hoi An and enjoy the delicious lunch at riverside restaurant or taste the real Hoi An authentic food.
- 2:00 PM .The next visit is Hoi An city.
During your guided walking tour around the Hoi An old town, your tour guide will explain the history of The 400-year old Japanese cover bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market… you will also have free time to do some shopping in HoiAn’s interesting shops. where the local expert tailors can help you to design a custom suit or dress for you if you request.
- 4:00 PM We will take you back your hotel after the tour or you will stay in Hoi An to enjoy the night market, lanterns & dinner.
- Full-day tour of My Son and Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visit two of Vietnam's UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Admire the architecture of the My Son temple complex, and learn about its Hindu influences
- See the Japanese Covered Bridge and other historical structures in Hoi An Ancient Town
- Enjoy the cuisine of Hoi An during a relaxing lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An or Da Nang included
- This private tour will provides a customized experience with a guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Luxury car or minivan with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
- Cool clothing
- Mosquito repellent spray
- If you are staying in Da Nang City and you want to book a round trip transfer from your hotel, it will cost an additional surcharge of 600.000 VND
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905 440 249 (Hoang .Mr)
Tour price: in USD $ /per Pax
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 half of the Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled. full refund if not done
- Although advance booking are preferred but last minute bookings are also welcome!