Marble Mountain and Son Tra Peninsula Tour from Hoi An or Da Nang
The Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements and is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain
Travelers can climb the more than 150 steps that lead to the summit of Thuy Son, where incredible views of natural landscapes as well as access to these grottoes. Visitors can explore Huyen Khong and Tang Chon, as well as the Tam Thai pagoda, which was built in 1825. These ancient religious monuments showcase the region’s age-old tradition of stone carving, thanks to relief work chipped away from the mountain’s marble façade.
Head to the Marble Mountains and the Son Tra Peninsula on this half-day tour from Da Nang. You’ll visit mysterious caves hidden within and see the 220-foot-high (67-meter) marble Bodhisattva statue that resides at Ling Ung Pagoda. Enjoy sweeping views and visit Non Nuoc, a centuries-old stone carving village. Round-trip hotel transport included.
-8:00 AM ( or 1:30 PM ) Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Arrive to Marble Mountains and take some minutes to enjoy the marble carving sculpture with seeing the most talented skill of local people. Then take the elevator up to the Water Mountains, walk with tour guide to visit Xa Loi tower, Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, the amazing & breathtaking View Point to enjoy other beautiful mountains and Huyen Khong cave where it used to be the hospital of Vietnamese soldier in the last war, my local tour guide will explain you deeply the history of the sites.
Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, Marble Mountain is also home to Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
Leaving Marble Mountain, we will head north to visit the Son Tra Peninsula. It is 693 meters high above sea level and 10 kilometers from the center of Da Nang City to the North-East. Staying at this elevated position we will pay a visit to Linh Ung Pagoda, considered one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang City in both scale and architecture. The most striking feature of this vast pagoda is its huge Lady Buddha statue, which is one of the tallest in Vietnam (67 meters) and spectacularly dominates the skyline. From here, you can contemplate the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula. In addition, from the distance, you will see Marble Mountain along with white sand-bank. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places.
-At 12:00/(or17:30 if you do the tour in the afternoon). Return to your hotel
- pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking guide,
- Cold bottled mineral water and wet tissue
- All Entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Caps/hat or umbrellar
- Comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops
- shirts or T – shirt with sleeves in need
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249 (Hoang.Mr)
Tour price: in USD $ /per Pax
- Tour is private , and bigger group upon request. Minimum : 2 persons
- Children under 4: F.O.C; and from 5-11 half of the Adult price.
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled. full refund if not done
- Although advance booking are preferred but last minute bookings are also welcome!
- For any instant assistant, last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on : +84 905.440.249(Hoang.Mr)